Clarence Peters Finally Speaks After Death Of Video Vixen Picture Kodak


Veteran cinematographer Clarence Peters has finally shared his own story as regards the death of popular video vixen Picture Kodak.

It’s been 5 days since the video vixen died and there has been some rumours surrounding her death. Clarence Peters, head of Capital Pictures made a public statement as would be expected after the unfortunate incident happened at his studio.

Taking to Instagram, the music video director stated tg cause of Kodak’s death as reported by eye witnesses who were with her. According to Peters, the video vixen was electrocuted and had burns on her chest from her phone.

Still in his note, Peters revealed that the electrocuted dancer was rejected by three hospitals were she was rushed to for treatment. Sadly, she was confirmed dead 30 minutes later at the third hospital.

He also clarified that he was not arrested by the police as reported but he willing submitted himself for questioning. However, an autopsy report is yet to be revealed to ascertain the cause of her death.

The video director said the late dancer would be missed by the entire crew.

View this post on Instagram

On the 29th of April 2020, Love Divine Ike (Picture Kodak) was in the dance studio, on the premises of Capital Dreams Pictures, with 5 other team members and myself – 7 people in total. At about 7:30 pm on the same day, while in another office – a building beside the dance studio, on the same premises, some people who were said to be with Love Divine at the time, rushed in and called my attention to the fact that Love Divine had collapsed. We immediately rushed her to the nearest hospital, which refused to let us into their premises, let alone admit her. They assumed she was a Covid-19 patient. We tried, but we were not able to gain entry into a second hospital. We eventually got her to a third hospital where she was pronounced dead 30 minutes after arrival. I was not physically in the same room as her when the incident occurred, and when I inquired, I was told by those present at the scene that Love Divine, while taking a break from the dance session, was sitting on one of the metal sliding door rails, charging and using her phone plugged to an extension box. The witnesses didn’t realize anything was wrong, until they saw she had laid down, and they noticed smoke coming from her chest area. She was said to be electrocuted, her phone was found on her chest, with severe burn marks, and the phone’s imprint on her chest. The witnesses were taken to the Ojodu Police Headquarters straight from the hospital where statements were taken and the phone (which had traces of burnt flesh on it) was deposited. The following day, the Police conducted an examination of the body and were taken to the scene of the incident for further examination. The Police are currently carrying out a full-scale investigation into the events that occurred, and an autopsy will be carried out, with the full permission and consent of her family. Please note that no one has been charged or arrested, by the Police. The witnesses and I willingly made ourselves available to the Police and we have all pledged our full co-operation, through every part of this process. I will be helping out in every possible capacity. (1/2)

A post shared by Clarence Abiodun Peters (@clarenceshotit) on


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here