I think its about time i take this issue to heart and speak from within…its that time to call out of the fakes, pretenders, and misconceptions that silently polute our African community without getting caught. I refuse to let this opportunity pass me by…so allow me to begin….if you find yourself guilty please repent from your dirty ways and get right.
1. If you call your self “quiet”, dress appropriately and dont go to clubs or after night activities, because you dont intend to attract men….yet you sit online looking for potential husband….check yourself, you are a classic bullshitter and pretender.
2. Not all tattooed covered African females are spoiled rotten.
3. Updating your facebook/myspace/twitter account strictly about yourself every 2 seconds would not get anbody’s favorable attention…quit it.
4. If you take it upon yourself to tell the whole world about a certain character trait you have, yet your actions says otherwise you are a fake.
5. If you are living quite comfortably, popping champagne and VIP and not gettin any monthly income from your parents or guardian, or you talk about partying on sundays or weekdays while others are preparing for their next workday, chances are you are 419.
6. Hell, if you say you are self employed or have business back home…especially when you say you own a car dealership….that is a red flag sign, you are a bullshitting 419.
7. You are fake, if you cannot recognise your own face after you apply every layer of makeup…or it looks as though you can peel it off.
8. Stop claiming big girl, if you cannot afford to pay to enter a club or buy yourself a drink.
9. Be ready to entertain bullshit from any guy that buys you a drink…, you brought it upon yourself by accepting such offers.
10. Quit talking about finding Husband all the damn time, you make Nigerian ladies sound desperate.
11. Stop forming imaginary haters/lovers, to make yourself seem important. It’s okay if no one is talking about you or commenting on your album/status or honesty box.
12. We get you have a degree in everything…just stop referencing it in every conversation…its annoying.
13. If you have a buddy that knows gist about everything, everybody and everywhere….. check him/her. They may be interesting with all that gist but hanging out with amebors is very dangerous.
14. Its hard enough to maintain any kind of relationship anywhere…but if your beau…in is Atlanta…thats right, i said Atlanta…just give up on it….most girls here are unforgiving and hungry (rembr its 22 women to a man here…the ratio is messed up)
15. Dont let myopic views cloud your judgement….There are “gay” African men here…be careful.
16. African Men…I applaud your determination and high expections…but NO MEANS NO…if she casted you once, or repeatedly ignored you…Give up…she would never get with you.
17. Be realistic…Not all guys and girls are in your league..remember all things get levels.
That’s about it. Let me stop now. Probably have more things that work my nerves that people do, but that list might go on for a while. lol.