Nigerian Rapper Da Grin Dead at Age 23!

It is with the heaviest of hearts, and deepest sorrow that we regret to announce that Rapper, Da Grin formally known as Olayitan Olanipekun Oladapo is dead at the tender age of 23. As some of you know Da Grin was in a ghastly auto accident last week, and had been receiving treatment for injuries sustained at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH.

Details are still sketchy at this time, but reports from various reliable sources at LUTH are confirming that he has indeed passed. Da Grin was officially pronounced dead by the doctors sometime about 8:30pm local time at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). Rest In Peace, Da Grin. You will be sorely missed in Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole. You leave us with some of the best music from a Nigerian rapper. We Thank God for your life, even if it was short.

***Thank God feat. Omawunmi***

*** Pon Pon Pon***

*** Kondo ***

Article Tags: · · · · ·

Comments

comments

Comments

Comments
  • Aribaba & The 40 April 22, 2010 at 12:28 pm

RIP Da Grin!

• OMG! rest in peace d April 22, 2010 at 12:36 pm

OMG! Rest in peace Dagrin.U'll be missed.

• Can`t stop crying... April 22, 2010 at 12:52 pm

OMG!!!! Why a rising star gone just like that? I Miss you so much till path no more Da Gring

• Can`t stop crying... April 22, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Why a rising star gone just like that? I Miss you so much and till path no more Da Gring

• RASHEED April 22, 2010 at 4:53 pm

I will have to say this DA GRIN am going to miss you allot……am your fan when you are still alive and i will still remain your fan' forever….I SHANKO RASHEED……I LOVE DAGRIN ……(.R.I.P)C.E.O

• Mekus April 22, 2010 at 12:32 pm

This is really sad. Nigerian government are you listening. Your people are dying in the streets … Do something.

• sylvester April 22, 2010 at 12:33 pm

May u rest in His bossom

• blizy April 22, 2010 at 12:35 pm

so sad, SPEECHLESS ….omo ogun is gone….. REST IN PEACE

• mysticriver April 22, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Too many good people have gone this year… and its only april.

I rocked to kondo like crazy in nigeria! RIP Da Grin!

• Nikky April 22, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Am speechless may God comfort his parent,

Rest in peace Oladapo……….

• Harley April 22, 2010 at 1:07 pm

May ur soul rest in peace

• tinnybee April 22, 2010 at 1:08 pm

dnt no wat 2 say but we shall mit again

• kazeem lanre April 22, 2010 at 1:11 pm

may almighty god forgive him and may his soul rest in perfect peace

• Segeee April 22, 2010 at 1:12 pm

To be fore warned is to be fore armed.A word is enuf foe the wise..He who has eyes let him see,he who has hears let him hear..R.I.P.

• kazeem lanre April 22, 2010 at 1:19 pm

won ni life ti mo on leave won mi oni pe ku eeeeeee ki lo tun ku ti olorun o be pami.he sand that song as if he know he will die young but its untimely date. DAGRIN rest in perfect peace

• Emoney April 22, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Hmmm Dagrin Omo se eyin be aya se aya bi eyin

Da rapper is gone such is life

Life is a Market and we all get back home 1 day

What you sow so shall you reap

We all love you but God loves you most

• young wesszy April 22, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Oh my GOD….I CRIED,U CRIED,WE CRIED TOGETHER FOR YOU FOR DA GRIN..C.E.O..

• lucas April 22, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Its very sad we lost someone….very important in the music industry….The Chief Executive omoita….Sun re oooo

• Marvel April 22, 2010 at 2:34 pm

What a life, What a rappa, We have no right to ask God why, all we have to do is to take heart.DA GRIN REST IN PEACE. We will miss you.

• lagos1 April 22, 2010 at 2:34 pm

it's really a sudden shock

• Lone Fahma Tundey April 22, 2010 at 2:34 pm

OMG…Hiz he really Dead?……Barrack O Grin…U r alwaz Remembered…RIP!!!

• lexy.....Godfather April 22, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Come To Iyana Meiran Now And See What Am Talking About….Goodshepard Street Oretuga Iyana Meiran ….Alot Of Tear Right Now In DAGRIN Family House…….So Pain

• Ogzy April 22, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Da Grin, u've always been ma fvrite, u're gone bt dat doesn't count u're still in ur position. It's still difculte 2 blve dat u're gone.

• PHEMY PHIGH April 22, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Phemy Phigh says " once again the Ghetto made and lost another GEM..looking at his handsome and life full pictures and i conclude life fucks us all…OLAITAN DAGRIN we boiz in d hood ALG love you but no ur chilling and waiting till we meet again…TRUE LOVE for you and the C.E.O Album was a FULFILMENT …UR A GIANT,YOU SAW,FOUGHT …AND CONQUERED ..ETERNAL PEACE BROV…WE STILL BLOOD…I WOULD WRITE ON AND ON.,,,,,,,,

• DaReal McCoy April 22, 2010 at 3:32 pm

it's so sad, and with heavy hearts, so so short of words, but indeed would miss you for a very long tyme.

• Ezenwanyi 1st April 22, 2010 at 3:32 pm

This is a painful loss of great talent and personality. May God console us all, especially his family.

• licious April 22, 2010 at 3:38 pm

iCant believe it Aribaba….i still cant… R.I.P.

• rotimi samuel April 22, 2010 at 3:39 pm

omo na wa ooooo to lose such a young intelligent boy like this we all missed you da grin…………..may your perfect soul rest in peace

• daramola olatunji April 22, 2010 at 3:42 pm

DAGRIN, WE LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU MOST, WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORTS TOWARDS THE GROWTH OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, YOU MAY NOT KNOW HOW BIG YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE 9JA MUSIC INDUSTRY BUT AS THE SAYING GOES "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL ITS GONE". WE MISS YOU C. E. O

• GEORGE AUSTINE April 22, 2010 at 4:02 pm

Lord Jesus, let it be a dream. Please, let it be…….It can't be real. He doesn't deserve to die. Why?

• Code 1 April 22, 2010 at 4:07 pm

It's Obvious for me when i heard about this.. This really touched my heart and make me so sad.. Rest in Perfect Peace Dapo, May Your Gentle Soul Rest in Peace..

We love you so much

This is from CODE 1, De Gegemu Master.

• Olusegun April 22, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Garsbie!!!!!

I knew the dude was too good for this planet.

RIP Da Grin – You really made me grin. I will always love your music….

• tarah April 22, 2010 at 4:24 pm

its so so so sad……….. why so early………… God knows best ,i know if he doesnt approve no evil will befall u ola,,,,, u a rare talent and thats the most painful but u rest in a peaceful bosssom wer u shall worry no more… but u r truly missed. the buffday cant be funky without u anymore and the most anticipated april23 seem so glooomy now…….

• wizzy April 22, 2010 at 4:24 pm

I don't know if this is true cuzz we Nigerians are always like this and our rumors spread like wild fires

• Name April 22, 2010 at 4:24 pm

U wack ass niggas—As a mata of fact–>>All d reporters are wack ass.U can't even give a definate news about some once heart status.I think y'al reporters should be d one dead! YES I MEAN THAT….Na una dey cox al dis rubish rumors so.I'm not suprise any way…If una fit confuse us about the health status of our president,so weytin make una nor go do worse to a rapper !!!!!!!

• wizzy April 22, 2010 at 4:28 pm

people please read for your self

• IDOWU ADEBIYI April 22, 2010 at 4:48 pm

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN HIS DOCTOR CONFIRMED HIM DEAD…. I WEEP,WEEP,WEEP,WEEP..WHAT ELS SHOULD I DO? R.I.P MY MAIN-MAN. ASORO KI OLORO GBO, TI OLORO BAGBO KI LO FESE. R.I.P. SOLDIER BOY AND D ONLY AKOGUN

• Oghale Uyoh April 22, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Da Grin is alive,because when ever he wakes up from bed,the first thing is he always praise thy lord just the way i use to…He's alive becausew i saw him taking drinking water,but he didnt talk.

• PHEMY PHIGH April 22, 2010 at 5:00 pm

@ wizzy are u dumb ???

• TOBI April 22, 2010 at 5:02 pm

I CAN'T STILL BELIEVE DAGRIN IS REALLY DEAD

• GEN ODOGWU April 22, 2010 at 5:04 pm

am very optimistic that these are all rumours since we dont have a reliable intel, nor a press confrence from is family then we should stop spreading rumours that can cos havoc in the community………………DA GRIN IS NOT DEAD VERY SURE COS I KNOW A DOCTOR AT LUTH WHO IS ALSO WORKING ON HIM AND JUST SPOKE WITH HIM JUST I FEW MOMENT AGO…so pls stop spreading fake rumours

• RASHEED April 22, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Eni wamiti aoni rogun nibo lolo?…..MOLE NU BI PON PON PON PON PON PON…….DAGRIN GONE SO SOON…

• olivier April 22, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Hi am from cameroon and i live in france i love naija music partuculary dagrin i pray for him

when i hear he got a accident but godcall him so early i really love his song 2%= ;1? Whe will never forget u pon pon pon pon pon

• DJ Don X April 22, 2010 at 5:50 pm

RIP DA GRIN…. STILL IN DISBELIEF …WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO ROCKING WITH YOU THIS SUMMER ….DAMN! – JUST FOR YOU DUDE http://bit.ly/RIPDaGrin

• Seyi April 22, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Da green we really missed you so much in our country we love you but God loves you most….

• Nnodim Chukwudi T-bl April 22, 2010 at 6:29 pm

We just lost an icon y'all!! So i quess ma dream of doin a track wif him has gone wif him…….

• Nnodim Chukwudi T-bl April 22, 2010 at 6:41 pm

We just lost an icon y'all!! Few months ago i was makin plans on how to do a track wif him, but now? I quess ma dream goes wif him…R.I.P da lyricist,Rapper,Entertainer…

• Zeeno Zeeno April 22, 2010 at 7:13 pm

We all will miss Da grin. May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

• snog April 22, 2010 at 7:17 pm

naija have lost a talented artis,d face of indigenious rapping.RIP C.E.O

• rotimi samuel April 22, 2010 at 7:49 pm

i can't still believes he died…………the most painful things is i don't meet him before he died……..i thinking that has comes to the end of that dream of meeting da grin such a lovely friends,i truly missed you boy rest in peace

• OLAYIWOLA SABURI April 22, 2010 at 8:04 pm

da grin……..to think of what you have said in your song…………..men is too fast for you to go,,,,,,,,,,,,i miss you the world lost an icon,,,,,,,,,,,,,da grin may you soul rest in perfect peace

• Olagunju Jubril April 22, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I was sleeping in mind i just wake up & my mind tells me Dagrin has gone. I wish Your soul R.I.P

• open April 22, 2010 at 8:34 pm

ohhh my god,i cant believe this.

• swit April 22, 2010 at 8:35 pm

HE WAS NIGERIA'S OWN 2PAC.MEHN ILL MISS HIM……

• Femi Phemmytall Arem April 22, 2010 at 8:36 pm

I don't know what to say,Da Grin we love you but God loves you most,adieu…

• lekan S. Bakare April 23, 2010 at 2:16 am

men it so painful that we lost one of the greatest rapers in Nigeria

we don't no why it like that but God know all about we only love him when we no him and when we see or listening to is rap that is when we love him who love when is nobody & when His somebody is only God & he took is son for good that is what i understand

may is perfect soul rest in peace shout a bigger (AAMMEENNN)

I LUV HIM MUCH

omo nijer ni mi nijer lo bi mi si ibe ni mo ti bere si ni ka A B C omo nijer mole fi eyin shi peppsi omo nijer won gbo wa lori BBC

• Femi Phemmytall Arem April 22, 2010 at 8:41 pm

I'm short of words right now,Da Grin it's so painful that you have to go at this tender age,but i surely believe God has His own reason of taking you away,We love you but God Loves you most,Adieu Olaitan

• akyne April 22, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Gone to soon…………fellas!!!……….. what if ur the next ? ………what iz the world gonna say 'bout u….bro A.k.a Grin ur memory is evergrin!!!!!!!!!….when good germ is lost is like a vain lost from the heart……what a freak 2 believe…this could have happen to the so calll politician ……………………………..advice 2 the rest talented musician …………oju ni alakan fi n sho ori ooooooooooooo..

• DON ROMEO April 22, 2010 at 9:10 pm

AS I WRITE THIS C TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY CHICK COZ I LUV U DAGRIN. I WONDR Y WE HV 2 LOST PPLE SO DEAR 2 OUR HRT BT ALL D SAME WE'LL C IN LIFE AFT DETH. LUV U BT GOD LUV U MORE

• IBRAHIM OKEGBENRO April 22, 2010 at 9:38 pm

I love you so much Dagrin , The last time we met at Talk in the Club you never tell me you will leave us Soon

• Ola Model April 22, 2010 at 9:38 pm

So fresh, i could still remember last october wen u came 2 ilishan in ogun state. U rocked like fire…people freaked wen u performed with cartiair, side-one n k-L, Dj Tee on d wheel of steel. Its really painful. U're even my name sake. ROCK ON MY BRODA. WE LOVE U BUT BABA GOD LOVES U MOST.

• Alexander April 22, 2010 at 9:39 pm

MY ADIEU GOES 2 D ONE ND ONLY OLAITAN OLAPEKUN OLADAPO A.K.A DAGRIN! MY UR GENTLE SOUL REST IN D BOSSOM OF GOD. I WIL ALSO WNT 2 COMISIRATE WIT D ENTIRE FAMILY, DAT D GOOD LORD WIL NT ALOW SUCH DISASTER 2 APUN 2 DEM AGAIN. AMEN!. DEATH IS INEVITABLE, THOUGH OUR BRODA SHUDNT HV DIED @ DAT AGE, BUT GOD KNWS D REASON Y IT LYKE DAT. WE SHUD ALSO PRAY DAT D LEGACY DAT DAGRIN LEFT 4 D ENTERTAINMENT WORLD WIL B REMEMBA 4 GOOD. TRANSITION!

• deolugunloye April 22, 2010 at 10:00 pm

men…how can a guy lik that die such a horrible death, at such a tender age. Life sucks so badly!

• OPC April 22, 2010 at 10:04 pm

We have really lost a brother, a rapper, a role model, ha Da Grin, may you soul rest in perfect peace. Your music still lives forever and you still live in my heart forever. Peace.

• 2k4 April 22, 2010 at 10:04 pm

PEOPLE DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS, WHY NIGERIA IS SO POOR, THERE IS NOT LIVE PRESS HUH? IS DAGRIN DEAD OR NOT…PEOPLE KEEP ON TALKING WHAT THEY DONT SEE….

• MARSHALL ISAIAH OTOB April 22, 2010 at 10:12 pm

Oh Da grin how painful this is to loss you at this early stage …..we Nigerian are expecting more and more free style from you but …where would you be now to give us to lovely Rap of yours, with a different style…I MYSELF WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH…..R.I.P D, GRIN

• BABA SANTA April 22, 2010 at 10:25 pm

this is really touching, coz i have been praying for him since i heard he's in the huspital…….i just bought his last disc yesterday, coz the other 2 i have has been skipping in my car, so i just bought another one yesterday, not knowing hes gonna leave us so soon……..THIS MAKES ME THE SADDEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD…..DA GRIN, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE, AND WE ALL LOVE YOU :(

• Eniola April 22, 2010 at 10:38 pm

I dnt no wts ws rong y sud e drunk driv wernt pple arnd hm 2 hlp hm driv m sur ds ws sum1 fut.nt tryn 2 blm any1 d deed as alredy bin don n we al feln d pain of is death.wit a evy at n tears in my eyes i comiserat wit nigerians.i pry my 9ice wl liv stl is old age n oda butifu atist dt as alwys mk mpat n sens n d ntainmnt ndustri

• Portable wunmz April 22, 2010 at 10:44 pm

God giveth ad taketh.we luv u boy but God loves u more…

• Portable wunmz April 22, 2010 at 10:46 pm

God giveth ad taketh.we luv u boy but God loves u more…2 al nigeria raper, be prayafu ad God wil protect u.dis wil not happen again.

• Yuhmee April 22, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Da Grin…wiv all of d love i had n have 4u, stl u keep my eyes wet…

• francis obeche April 22, 2010 at 10:53 pm

we tot we found the best rapper in nigeria. but God knows d best why he took u so soon. rest in peace. life is come and go. francis and maleke

• Ubiadah ik victor April 22, 2010 at 11:01 pm

Though it was too short,but your light will never stop shining in our hearts,sleep tight dagrin,we love u but GOD loves you more,pon pon pon [*infinity].

• Oyeleke shola April 22, 2010 at 11:04 pm

It is so painful and unbelievable to hear such a bad news but anyway..there is noting we can do. Araba sora odo n gbarere

• Kiloh Marshal April 22, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Da Grin we miss u and i hope God will console your family and we ur fan..i love you and i hope one day we all meet in heaven…1 luv bro…

Life is not Guaranteed wat has this young boy done?

• FlexDon April 22, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Grin' where re you? U have make me strongly believe that there is a future in the nigerian music through our culture that you posses. We all love you but God loves you more, Rest in peace…

• Popsyne April 22, 2010 at 11:36 pm

I DON'T BELIEVE MA MAN IS DEAD….UNTIL I DREAMED OF IT……IT'S NOT POSSIBLE…..I BELIEVE HIS TRYNA ACT LIKE TUPAC AND MACHIAVELLI……..YES I BELIEVE HE LIVES….

• Kazeem Ahmed April 22, 2010 at 11:37 pm

What a wicked n sorrowful death. This is indeed a sad news to all nigerians cuz we've lost yet another best rapper in da country. Dagrin wherever you are, we are all going to miss you n i pray may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

• Ms Tee April 23, 2010 at 12:01 am

Adieu Olayitan… Like your name stipulates.."Richness never end" – May your soul rest in peace and Indeed your legacy will never end and will continue to live through your great music/lyrics.. May the Lord console your loved one.. Sing amongst the stars Da grin.

• falola olajide April 23, 2010 at 12:01 am

it a great lost to the entertainment world …my heart beat for you ….i miss you RONDO KONDO MASTER

• Esan olusola akinyem April 23, 2010 at 12:03 am

U left at the peak of your ovation,when you are still a fresh plant that is gradually becoming a tree,the music world has just heralded the coming of a great one with lots of potentials we never tasted enough,u left us salivating for more of you at the genesis and prologue of your journey…i cnt but miss u bro cos u are a prodigy i tot me was gonna hookup a track wit.slipsafe dude,til we meet above in the best music community of God.

• BlackJesus April 23, 2010 at 12:11 am

Na so!…but we give thanks to God, all still becos HE alone knows better….May your soul rest in peace. Amen!

• AMAKA TAYO April 23, 2010 at 12:29 am

DAGRIN IS NOT YET GONE CHILL FOR A WHILE AND HEAR A DIFFRENT STORY

• Ahmed Bello-Osagie April 23, 2010 at 12:29 am

DA GRIN' u wer indeed electrifyn on stage..u rapped with so much flair…its a pity u exited dis way.i just pray God in his infinite clemency forgives all ur sins..may u rest in d bossom of the Lord…ADIEU!!

• thompson fasehun April 23, 2010 at 12:35 am

WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS BRING SORROW IN TO MY HEART ,I ALWAYS LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC EVERY MORNING WHEN I GET UP FROM BED WHAT AN INSPIRATION TRACK FROM DA GREEN ,MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE ,WE SHALL NEVER FORGET ABOUT HIM ,,,BUT GOD NEED HIM BETER THAN US ,TO HIS FAMILY I PRAY SUCH SUDDEN DEALTH WONT HAPPEN IN THERE FAMILY AGAIN,,AMEN

• OLAMI April 23, 2010 at 12:37 am

HA HA OMASHEY OOOOOOOOOOO, DAGRIN IS DEAD , HA CEO WE LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVE YOU PASS. REST IN PERFECT PEACE. HA HA YES BOSS. The Chief Executive

• Tomtom April 23, 2010 at 12:51 am

I love D grin so much but God loves him most I strongly agree with the statement "Oju La'alakan fi'sori" its just like a dream but never come true.Da Grin May You soul rest in Peace…..How I wish you were still here….Enemies behind,enemies in front….One should be very careful in this life…. LIFE IS NOT FOREVER!!!

• Timmy slim panty April 23, 2010 at 1:12 am

It caught me unaware, it was as if i had just been stabbed on the back, i still find it hard to believe, tears filled my eyes when i got the news yesterday,, it was as if he was my family,, u re just too young to die,, only when u started to become the rave of the moment that was when the cold hands of death took you away from us… we love you bro but God loves you most… rest in the bossom of the father broo….. We will surely meet again cos we re all destined to die someday… ojooo ajina sira shaaa … one love DA GREENNNNN ………………………………….

• Gbemi (unilag) April 23, 2010 at 1:16 am

wat more can i say a musician was,u're one in few dat gave us d right rhythm of music.Ì pray dat God almighty gives ur parent,family , d music world n entire nigerian d fortitude 2 bear d grt loss, Da grin we luv but God luvs most.R I P Frm gbemi(unilag)

• kolapo April 23, 2010 at 1:20 am

this is so painful as we did our best for him in LUTH. pity it was Gos's time. Adieu

• dammie April 23, 2010 at 1:21 am

RIP…The Almighty will comfort your parents and love ones….Amen

• NaijaPsycho April 23, 2010 at 1:25 am

suspect marketing here

• winjobi afolabi April 23, 2010 at 1:26 am

REST IN PEACE …… DA GRIN

• sunday emmanuel April 23, 2010 at 1:48 am

am in sorrow, i dont know what to say DA GRIN may ur soul rest in perfect peace BROTHER

we all still love YOU and always REMEMBER in NAIJA 1 love to you………………………..

• Joe Baba April 23, 2010 at 1:54 am

wot can i say? r we young bloods ever gonna take it slow….

i wanna be a star, i wanna get money, i wanna be famous……all is FUCKIN VANITY…

1987-2010

what a life!

i hate to say this….but LIFE SUCKS.

i dont wanna die tho'…

I hope his family will have the heart and strenght to bear the loss….

• kunledroid April 23, 2010 at 2:00 am

…can we see the picture of the accidented vehicle… I loved dis guy so much

• Chief Mourner April 23, 2010 at 2:06 am

Life just aint fair…the good keeps dying young.

Now, my best songs are tunes from the dead.

What hope does the living have except dreams of fast cars and false promises by politicians?

All vanities.

• vanessa April 23, 2010 at 2:10 am

u will 4ever be remembered as a guy who brought life 2 rap music in naija.Even my grandchildren will hear of u.R.I.P Da grin.

• Yomi April 23, 2010 at 2:13 am

So long bro, so long still can't believe it, i wish to hear it in the news this evening that its justa rumour really wish to.

• lekan S. Bakare April 23, 2010 at 2:23 am

what else did i want to say again, may His soul rest in perfect peace

i love him so much

A.K.A. ELERUKUNWERE

• Edy April 23, 2010 at 2:30 am

Now som people say hes nt dead.wat do we beliv?yar adua s own nkor?

• preye ekeuwei April 23, 2010 at 2:39 am

Da GRIN rest in peace we luv u n will miss u so much. but ur memories will live on

• Onilenla Abiola April 23, 2010 at 3:10 am

missing u so much bro ..we would c when we see in next 70 years ..i really miss ur swag so much

• Damson April 23, 2010 at 3:18 am

OLAYITAN OLANIPEKUN OLADAPO…… A.K.A DA GRIN OLENU PON PON PON REST IN PEACE ah o pade lese iboji odigba ooo

• adetula adebola April 23, 2010 at 3:39 am

oh da grin life was too short to appreciate ur fame may ur soul rest in perfect peace

• Deji April 23, 2010 at 3:39 am

Such a sad news, i pray for the repose of his soul. His music is already a legacy. He belongs to the same class as Bob Marley, Fela Kuti, Michael Jackson

• Shola April 23, 2010 at 4:35 am

I'm crying for you real hard .R.I.P broda

• Kemmy banjo April 23, 2010 at 4:03 am

I'm really shot of words. imagine i just met dis guy oo. Barrack oma.grin. Oluwa luvs u best. RIP

• FUCK $ ARIYO April 23, 2010 at 4:09 am

i cant beleive it and i write in pains and sorrow…How come…GOD knows best dapo…you gone to soon and you are a legend that lives in the heart of those who beleive

ARIYO AKA FUCK $

• Oby April 23, 2010 at 4:48 am

Da baba, we wil miss u.

• pius April 23, 2010 at 4:52 am

my friend i miss you and i will always remember you all the days of my life .. you are the best and you will remain the best ..we drink together and we eat you are the best

• Akin Otokiti April 23, 2010 at 4:54 am

Neva felt dis sick abt a naija artist….as in, it really feels like i lost a family memba….it all began wif listenin to Pon Pon Pon on d street… and i fell in love with him…DAGRIN, ma home boy..dere aint no space 4 u at d other side….pls return…nid 2 feel u mor

• Mo' Greene April 23, 2010 at 4:59 am

I cried when i heard …we your fans will definitely miss you…this moment i'm listening to 'Thank God'..my fav. track….I can't believe this is happening..Adieu, Dagrin, Adieu C.E.O missoufunyi Entertainment…we'll miss you…

• chioma April 23, 2010 at 5:10 am

am just not happy at all, Barrack O Grin, R.I.P, how i wish is story is just a fiction to see how we'll react, please jo ohhhhhh. hard to believe. God Bless Da Grin, His parents and siblings please God help them bear the loss, cos i cant imagine how they'll feel if i feel this way. God Bless Nigeria.

• emmanuel April 23, 2010 at 5:17 am

i am the most saddest person on earth today…my hommie has just passed away, you will forever be remember about you great music…Rest in Peace Da grin we are going to miss you forever, i want you to rest in the side of king of pop(Michael Jackson)….contact me if you want more info about dagrin: nolly506@yahoo.com

• Abbey April 23, 2010 at 5:35 am

Its great sad for me that broda does not come to that show..

I'm sad that he gone to soon..R.I.P Da Grin

• Hussein aka wajman April 23, 2010 at 5:38 am

May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace…CEO

• adeniyi adekunle April 23, 2010 at 6:23 am

DaGrin cnt stop crying now.

• Adeogun Lanre aka Co April 23, 2010 at 7:47 am

Its so painful 2hear d news,upcomin risin star Da grin dead.He use 2b mi hood guy,then i use 2call him GRIN face,later turned da GRIN.@merian not far frm me in abule-egba…God knows best.Regards 2his family or siblins,God wuld continue 2help them,make way 4them,n 2his fans lets find way 2keep him in our memories alive by formin a fan club 4him 2live on even after death.I luv u Da grin.

• femisayo April 23, 2010 at 9:08 am

da grin will be 4ever remembered

• John Bravo 4rm Alaus April 23, 2010 at 9:29 am

Da'Grin your shining light goes off just like a candle in the winds RIP C E O

• emmanuel April 23, 2010 at 10:09 am

its so painful dat da grin is dead cant still believe the news

• sexydee April 23, 2010 at 10:27 am

it, so painful,a bright star gone dim,he wil be missed 4 his contribution 2 d nig music industry.

• Prince Adebusuyi Abe April 23, 2010 at 12:07 pm

Goodnight da grin you will remember for the good work and the african lyrics you created till we meet in the bossom of the lord rest in peace

• A.K.A OLOTA! April 23, 2010 at 12:08 pm

Baba we love you so much from Salawe boys

• Dreyman April 23, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Dagrin ma guy, dis is unbelieveable! Hmm…. May ur soul rest in perfect peace. 1 of ma best rapper R.I.P

• Pirem April 23, 2010 at 12:24 pm

"Da grin" I remember when i first heard his CD…I could not understand anything he said but i loved it without words for explanation. I wonder wat his next Album was to bring to us ? We can only but Imagine….. Everyday hustle and bustle.

• Tosin April 23, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Dagrin rest in d bossom of d almighty til we wet 2 part no more.i luv u

• Olumide Akinola April 23, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Rip the CEO OF mi o so fun yin entertainment..you made me remind the day i lost my mumsy..I love you boy DAGRIN BEST..OUR OWN LIL WAYNE

• Emmanuel ogele April 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm

My pen is weak in me is 2give n retrieve death&sin,my nigga u're real ur name shall live 4eva in me n d entire world 4 gud…r.i.p da grin.

• AGBOOLA DARE April 23, 2010 at 1:51 pm

ACROSS THE SEA, ACROSS THE RIVER!!! ANOTHER TALENT HAS GONE, DA'GRIN REST IN PEACE…………………………………………………..

• don April 23, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Nobody will ever…i mean ever be compered with DA GRIN.jo o

• escomesh April 23, 2010 at 2:28 pm

its a painfull word to hear…..my girl friend he pregnant now and i will name the baby Da Green Or Green as soon as she delivers ..Jooooooo i miss you

• le bromz themayg aka April 23, 2010 at 2:48 pm

da grin…da grin…da grin…..i cant just stop thinkin abt u.all ur flows n yawns…are gone….u made my sec.teachers n frnds call me ur name…cos we re jus alike…sumtyms u kip me rollin wen am down.i can neva neva neva 4get u..ur songs hold parties very strong….my hands,body n heart re shakin as i type….DA GRIN…Rest In Peace…the galaxy luvs u…til we meet again.

• abimbola alao April 23, 2010 at 2:53 pm

na wa o! rip ma bro never expected to lose u so soon

• leslie April 23, 2010 at 2:56 pm

oh, oh , oh. dat nigga Grin. goon too soon.. i wonder why people miss this guy so much. even more than micheal jacko. lol… rest in peace man, just like every other souljah on the block. peace………………

• IFEANYI K EMERIBE April 23, 2010 at 3:06 pm

May u rest in perfect peace, ur fans are all crying but God knws the best

• IFEANYI K EMERIBE April 23, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Rest in perfect peace cos God knows the best

• Adoraspy April 23, 2010 at 9:03 pm

I was impressed to the fact that you had a strong voice in music industry, but shocked till this very moment that you GONE? Too short, too soon, you will be very well missed DE GRIN, R.I.P……….

• Adoraspy April 23, 2010 at 9:11 pm

I was impressed to the fact that u had a different voice in music industry….but shocked till this very moments that u GONE?too short too soon. You will be very well missed DE GRIN…R.I.P… ur song lives on……

• Duba April 23, 2010 at 11:42 pm

I was shock when i had the news on facebook from my brother….All i just want to say to my fellow guys….Please dont drink when you know you wold be driving and if you want to drink then dont drive….

ME KNOW SAY YOU GET MOUTH!!!

REST IN PEACE DA GRIN…

• kinstin April 23, 2010 at 10:22 pm

REST IN PEACE DGRIN WE LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU MOST

• Dammy April 24, 2010 at 2:13 am

DA GRIN,JUST WHEN YOU LIGHT WAS SHINNING BRIGHTER,DEATH CAME LURKING FOR YOU.I MISS YOU ,AND WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS,WE SHALL ALL GREATLY MISS.MAY SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.AMEN……….ADIEU OLAYITAN OLANIPEKUN OLADAPO…..OLENU BI PON PON

• Yusuf April 24, 2010 at 2:25 am

I miss u dagrin we luv u but god no d best.r.i.p.

• Hillary Iyiegbu April 24, 2010 at 4:04 am

I'm i still dreamin in my dreams. We all shall realy miss D naija 5ocent. Da green rest in peace.

• Rose Bubor April 24, 2010 at 4:53 am

Its so sad loosing such a talented young artist………but wat can we do, we cant question God cos him alone nos why…………….he has lived his own and left, it is now left for us to do our part…………to his mum i greet u and say hold tight cos d lord is not done wit u, he wuld be ur sheild and strenghtern u in this time of pain…………to his father hold tight………to nigerians be strong like the eagles we are…………………………rest in peace broda we miss and love u……………

• Daniel E. Sunday April 24, 2010 at 5:37 am

God knows about DaGrin death. I miss you man, I hope you rest in perfect peace and not in pieces.

• Kazy Mk April 24, 2010 at 6:49 am

I feel really hurted when i was told the Pon Pon Man is Dead,Rest in Peace the Kondo Man,You have come and make an impact we love you and God love you the more…….

• Jenrade Adenike April 24, 2010 at 8:18 am

Cant just stop crying for you…rest in peace role model.

• faseyiku olalekan sa April 25, 2010 at 5:35 am

CRY NO MORE BABY…. OKU LO N SUKUN OKU

• agidani solomon April 24, 2010 at 11:31 am

Death hit our next grammy award holder i still shock.writing wit tears cause he left an impact on somany with kondo rap.man luv u but the man up there luv's u more.Adieu DAGRIN.

• Afolabi oluwasegun April 24, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Oh my God..we have lost most important rapper in Nigeria,and i pray may God save his soul and forgive him all his sin in Jesus name,those who kill him should not die again.DA GRIN REST IN PERfect PEACE ,PON PON PON MASTER

• nyasheez April 24, 2010 at 1:59 pm

men i dnt undastand life anymore…….y shud dagrin die wen we'v got assholes still leavin.dagrin man i cant stop wishin u neva got dat carrrr…..cant evn say r.i.p coz ……………..

• NANA BOAHEMAA April 24, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I CANT STOP CRYING, I AM GHANAIAN AND ALTHOUGH I MOST OF THE TIMES DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS SAYIN IN HIS MUSIC, IT STILL REACHED ME AND I LOVED HIM FOR THAT.HE REALLY WAS A GREAT ARTIST AND A GREAT RAPPER, NIGERIA'S TUPAC OR EVEN BIGGIE, DATS HOW GOOD HE WAS,,,I KEEP HOPING SOME ONE WILL SAY HE IS ALIVE CA HE WAS TAKEN TOO SOON. REST IN PEACE

• Njegbu chuma April 24, 2010 at 2:15 pm

I culdnt sleep.is even worst now i saw n heard d news frm Star,tro A.i.t.telé.i saw d pic of him at d hospital n d face of d car.wat came out of my mouth waz "ooo my God.dat car crushed beyond repair.i can feel d pains he had,but i no dis is his last,cos he is wer der ll be no more pain n daz HEAVEN,where Angel mic wil be waiting 4 u,4 another session…

• SK April 24, 2010 at 4:50 pm

I cant believe this.. this is s pain full, this just spoilt my day, i am so so sad i loved the guy. REST IN PEACE DAGRIN

• ODIA POWELL April 24, 2010 at 6:46 pm

I AM SORRY FOR WHT HAPPY MY MAN…I LOVE U SO MUCH AND I AM PLAYING YR MUSIC IF I DIE…U MEAN THE WORLD TO ME DAGRIN BIG LOVE TO U…I SHALL CONTINUE FROM WHERE U STOP ..ONE LOVE MAN

• faseyiku olalekan sa April 25, 2010 at 5:33 am

it is not going to be so easy without you around us, a mo pe ole nu be PON PON PON…… DAGRIN, we will never forget your legazy, i promise to always fi enu shi PEPSI if when i become the precident of NIGERIA….. to always go to the farm with OKO because you were never like any agbalagba who will go to the farm without his OKO…….. DAGRIN, you would have been the best for this year but you gone too soon to own these awrds….. DAPO, we shall meet at the end to depart no more…. U RE A RAPPER FOR REAL…………………….. GOOD NITE….. OLAITAN……..

• Tanimu hassan April 25, 2010 at 5:37 am

Dagrin gon to soon wel mit again luv u

• Tosin April 25, 2010 at 6:59 am

Dagrin rst in peace.we luv u bt God luv u more

• AHMAE April 25, 2010 at 7:21 am

THE BOY WAS KILLED BY NIGERIAN POLICE

LET THEM INVESTIGATE HIS DEATH AND I HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR IT.

AHMAD

• DAYO AKA CICINHO April 25, 2010 at 8:08 am

DAGRIN I KNOW IT UNFORTUNATE FOR YOU TO LEAVE US NOW THAT WE REALLY WANT YOU IT VERY PAINFUL BUT ONLY GOD KNOW THE BEST MY DAGRIN , OUR DAGRIN ,THEIR DAGRIN REST IN PEACE BYE TO GRIN BABA JOOOOooooooo

• plumptre adeyinka April 25, 2010 at 8:13 am

Oma se ooo Olayitan Olanipekun Oladapo,why so soon ? am really sad about this news and i firstly find it very difficult to believe not until i confirm this myself.. Anyway you have make your impact in life and i pray may your soul rest in perfect peace and we will always love and adore and always pray for you.i pray almigth GOD will be with your parents and family… DAGRIN OLENUUUUUUUUUU R.I.P.P

• Akachwuku Alex April 25, 2010 at 8:58 am

Hummmm….The Getto Dreamer….broda…we luv ya so much,I personal person you,I miss your swag and your encouargment…

Rest In Perfect Peace…

• agbaje abiola April 25, 2010 at 11:00 am

Da grin we all love you here in ogudu ojota,we nigeria are praying for you that rest in perfect peace,and allah we put you in nice place for us.and we all miss you an your song.we still love you.love uuuuuu

• SAINTLALATA April 25, 2010 at 12:26 pm

DA GRIN I no fit shout I hope U r rest in the bosom of our LORD GOD shey. DAGRIN U r the best for me…. Naija death is and enemy.

we to the hurry,

we no need sorry.

we need to change,

why Naija cant change.

• freaky aka chuks April 25, 2010 at 2:54 pm

YES ITS TRUE…. PLS THE NIGERIAN POLICE SHOULD STOP ALL THE CHECKING AND ROAD BLOCKS… MY DA GRIN WOULD’NT HAVE DIED IF THERE WAS NOTTING LIKE A CHECK POINT OR WHAT EVER. PLEASE GOODLUCK LOOK INTO THIS AND LET US HAVE A GREAT NATION AHEAD. RIP DA GRIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

• don martins April 25, 2010 at 4:47 pm

GOD GIVES AND HE TAKES.SO MY DEAREST DA GRIN I PRAY YOU REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD.DEATH HAS DONE ITS WORST BY TAKING YOU AWAY FROM US BUT IT CANT TAKE THE MEMORIES WE HAVE OF YOU.REST IN PEACE………………

• Dayo o April 25, 2010 at 10:29 pm

R i p brotha

• Chucks Eze April 25, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Hey my Darin,I can not stop crying,U will always be the number one for me and my family,We really missed u,and my family is ready to take care of ur family,we will be taking care of ur family so u have no worries rest in peace my man.

• ayodele david April 26, 2010 at 1:04 am

there can be no better legacy dan wot u av left in d music industry.ill miss u dearly

• ajose bose April 26, 2010 at 2:18 am

i still find it difficult 2 believe dat dis guy is dead.DAGRIN anytime i realise dat u re no more i feel weak.is he trully dead

• cepey April 26, 2010 at 2:39 am

NOW THAT ONE OF MY RAP MESSIAH IS GONE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, da grin may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace

• rahimah Natarsha April 26, 2010 at 4:56 am

EVEN IN DEATH I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU DAPO…..I WILL MOURN YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!

• olowookere david ayo April 26, 2010 at 6:52 am

"DA GRIN",the hottest naija yoruba rapper,i luv u but God luv u most.The one and only BARRACK O GRIN,i will miss u so much,i can't 4get u and all ur rap works infact u the greatest.Let them know in heaven that u are simply the best.show them say u get mouth like PON PON PON PON PON PON.

• OTAS,ESEJAY April 26, 2010 at 8:13 am

Now dat an icon in the rap music industry is gone,how is the rap world gonna look like?!!!!!!!!!!!

DA GRIN may ur soul rest in perfect peace

• gbenga April 26, 2010 at 12:49 pm

i rily misd u C.E.O

• Emeka Smart April 26, 2010 at 1:21 pm

May ur soul rest in perfect peace Da Grin.I love u so much.

• Emmanuel April 26, 2010 at 6:53 pm

4 Diz Lyf D Gud Dey Die n 4 D Bad na dem dey survive. Eya! diz my G finally don logout. Anyway its a price to pay but I pray da Lord God Bluetooth Da Grin to HEAVEN. RIP

• Oz Julius April 27, 2010 at 1:17 am

R I P my bros,we will miss u……

• olanipekun ADEBANJO April 27, 2010 at 1:19 am

my main man is no more.barako ogrin why did u leave us so soon.my name sake i will miss u so much chief executive omota(ceo)rest in peace.

• BOLAJI(beejay africa April 27, 2010 at 4:44 am

GOD GIVES AND GOD TAKES (R.I.P)

WE ALL MISS U ALL OVER D WORLD,AV NOT SEEN U B4 BUT MISS U SO MUCH CUS U MUSIC GIVES ME JOY. R.I.P

• ahmad April 27, 2010 at 6:11 am

NIGERIA POLICE KILLED THE SMALL BOY SUre

• olowookere david ayo April 27, 2010 at 6:50 am

"LIFE AFTER DEATH" watch out Da grin feat angel Michael

• olowookere david ayo April 27, 2010 at 6:56 am

DINE with the angels and eat what they eat."REST IN PERFECT PEACE"

• Modupeola Roberts April 27, 2010 at 6:57 am

If alife, would hav been Nigeria’s 2pac… Rest In Peace Barrack O’grin…

• Andy Bello April 27, 2010 at 7:29 am

Chief Executive Omota…..in peace shall u rest to stress no more. Thank u for d music and smiles u put on faces while u were here.

• Sphy~law April 27, 2010 at 8:08 am

DaGee rest in peace. I'kan ti won bañ jé ni orú ni ko bá wón jé. Meaning "what so ever they are eating in Heaven is what u should eat

• KAYODE ROTIMI April 28, 2010 at 4:52 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANY MORE………….THE NIGERIAN 2PAC WHO WAS KILLED BY THE NIGER POLICE…………..THE WORLD MISSED YOU DA GRIN…………WE ALL LOVES YOU WHEN YOU ARE ALIFE AND AFTER YOU LIVES…………..MAY YOUR PERFECT SOUL REST IN PEACE

• jesuu April 30, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Oh my God we all miss you dagreen may the lord bless you say by jesuu

• KAYODE ROTIMI April 28, 2010 at 4:55 pm

IS JUST TOO FAST FOR YOU TO GO…………………DA GRIN BUT THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE

• KAYODE ROTIMI April 28, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Olayitan Olanipekun Oladapo…………….I LOVE YOU GUY……….

• gbodsman April 29, 2010 at 12:33 am

its very painful that my mentor,my brother is dead.we love u da green but God loves u more.R.I.P

• adam alaka April 29, 2010 at 3:27 am

i miss you dagrin

• FYNE April 29, 2010 at 7:19 am

I love you, Da Grin. I'll miss you so much.

Thank God!

• mj April 30, 2010 at 1:31 am

Rest in perfect peace da grin!

u'll b missed greatly!

• diana April 30, 2010 at 4:59 am

R.I.P da grin xxx

• diana April 30, 2010 at 5:00 am

R.I.P DA GRIN xx

• ossy nwaise April 30, 2010 at 5:58 am

da green may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace

• AHMAD April 30, 2010 at 11:18 am

THAT'S HIS DESTINY

ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST

• AHMAD April 30, 2010 at 11:22 am

ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST

LET'S HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH

EVERY BODY SHOULD BE READY

• AHMAD April 30, 2010 at 11:25 am

• Prince A. April 30, 2010 at 4:56 pm

God……….u re so respecful, great nd prestigeous wht u did meaning is highly knwn 2 u,may his soul rest in peace nd save d living once.

• Akinwole May 1, 2010 at 2:12 pm

My Heart bleeds

• Mega May 2, 2010 at 4:48 am

His death was a consequence of government's non tolerant disposition to the plight & yearning of the masses. How else can one explain their allowing the industrial strike at an already under-funded, under-equipped, & ill-staffed LUTH. He's dead because his family couldn't afford the bill for a Saudi trip.

• ranti george May 2, 2010 at 1:18 pm

she na u dey make us happy na wating dey happen 2 better we dey enjoy way no dey last

omoba wey no dey temporary but permanent in our live 2 make different in time of yoruba hip hip

omo ogun sunreoooooooooo we miss u but god knows best peace were u may be hip hop yoruba live rip in peace da grin boy yooooooooo

• osayande valerie Omi May 2, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Da Grin we all here in Nigeria will really miss u. i wish u can still here our cry where ever u are eve though u asked us not to cry for u in your song "If i die". I personally will miss u so much. Fare well Da Grin.

• olowookere david ayo May 5, 2010 at 2:34 am

i will miss ya forever.Joooooooooooo

• Kenny May 6, 2010 at 2:44 am

Da Grin REST IN PEACE will all miss u in 9ija

• alpha May 6, 2010 at 4:25 am

da grin forever

i'm happy for his age and at least being heard!

• Rasaq seun May 6, 2010 at 8:59 am

Da grin is a young rap artiste who has promote the entertainment industry to a greater height
    RIP C.E.O

• Victor OkeM May 7, 2010 at 12:43 am

umm!!!!!! am really short of what to say here cos the world has actually lost one of her greatest bride DA GRIN,may his soul rest in an uninterrupted peace,Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MAN Paddy May 8, 2010 at 9:47 am

Da Grin is a big lost to t hhttp://www.jaguda.com/2010/04/22/nigerian-rapper-da-grin-dead/comment-page-14/e entire rap community in the world i can't seem to accept the reasons behind this untimely exit. i want every body to keep his memory alive in their heart by buying and auctioning his remains and articles and a memory be built around his entire family. Da Grin, I'm a street Boy like you was and i know what it takes to grow from hood to fame and not enjoy the benefit..this is really more painful than it appears to be, we should be mourning him, nationally as well as we are doing to Yaradua because he is an Icon to the Rap world just as Mr Yaradua is to the political world. He was our voice and he speaks for us..I pour out some liquor for you Dawg…You Live On..RIP DA GRIN!!!

MAN PADDY

+234 8039462567

• blinging May 10, 2010 at 11:28 am

da grin baba omo oni le i bare ooo…i miss you to the bone

rest in peace

• Ianga Godwin May 13, 2010 at 7:18 am

May ur soul rest in peace till we part no more
    we love u

• Godson okemute May 13, 2010 at 11:39 pm

Gone 2 soon dude! Da grin is an icon and will be rememberd with his good work. Rest in peace bro til we meet 2 part no more. Okedizie +2348062806565

• olowookere david ayo May 15, 2010 at 3:25 am

I WILL MISS MY BOY FOREVER

• ogunnariwo abisoye May 16, 2010 at 12:01 am

da grin RIP,we miss you all.

• Horlarme May 16, 2010 at 11:35 am

RIP

• KILUMINATI May 18, 2010 at 8:47 am

young chap,safe journey bro!!!

• Niyo May 25, 2010 at 5:10 am

So painful to lose such a young and growing artist.

But the truth must be told the guy was drunk and ran into a stationary truck.

Why should a man kill himself, its just unfortunate!

• NizoE May 28, 2010 at 11:03 am

my guy even we did not meet to runtins inside me i feel like air cos ur voice alwayz eckos in cool wind like pac,

R I P (G) until time we meet.

regard NizoE.

• NizoE May 28, 2010 at 11:16 am

my guy even though we did not meet to runtins i feel u deeply in my heart,even if we can't see now till the time but your good hand work always keep singing in air like sound from bird up the sky,RIP brother men in getto feel like pac.

regard NizoE.

• JUDE VENO May 29, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Da grin i luv bt God luv's u most nd am gonna b lyk ma MAN da grin.R.I.P D.G

• Martiyu May 30, 2010 at 7:44 pm

He's dead as predicted.

• joy osayi June 2, 2010 at 10:06 am

Its a pity, a big p n t as my dad of blessed memory will say. Dagrin killed himself o. He was drunk, so y didnt he stay over where he was till the next morning so the alcohol's effect on him would have worn off. For others that drink hard spirits like dagrin, pls stop it if you can, if you cant, then dont drink and drive. Let's give Jesus a chance in our lives, a chance to have a personal relationship with him

• NizoE June 2, 2010 at 12:35 pm

Is al good no matter what u do be rst assure the hood wil drop a commet about u,so 4u out there in what u do be wise no the deffrence btwen negative & positive so tak one.

• Klamorousiszy June 4, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Hi…I feel the pain..for you Bruv..i do miss you alot…it is a pain in the heart that you are gone!!>..i would miss you .lyriclukwere… i love you .dagrin.R.I.P MAN.

• Klamorousiszy June 4, 2010 at 10:09 pm

I miss you.RIP DA GRIN…IF DIE AND I CRIED FOR YOU.I LOVE YOU MAN

• grinbaba June 11, 2010 at 6:25 pm

hi……….. all my people no longthing i day nothing do me

• tinnyspirit ferdinar June 19, 2010 at 10:57 am

we still love u too we no say notin do u,u just dey rest

• ogunyemi olaribigbe December 6, 2010 at 6:13 am

u are not serios

• milf sex January 8, 2011 at 3:08 pm

jrockxm iqf pwqkm hot ebony girls

wqvlp!

kvjuy osoekx eig gangbang videos

• BOSSSSS April 4, 2011 at 11:19 am

WHAT A F#%KIN DUMB ASS !!!!! SMFH .. WHY FEEL SORRY FOR SUMONE WHO DIDN'T WONNA BE HERE !?? STR8 UP, I LABLE THAT A WEAK ASS COWARD !!!!!! WUT ABOUT THE LOVE ONE'S U LEFT BEHIND THAT LOVES U MORE THEN LIFE ITSELF !!??? OBVIOUSLY HE COULDN'T STAND PRESSURE & THAT'S WUT LIFE COMES WIT … IT'S CALLED UP'S & DOWN'S !!!!!! & ALOT OF U GUY'S NEED TO READ THE BIBLE FOR A CHANCE …. SINCE WEN SUMONE GET'S EXCEPTED TO HEAVEN AFTER TAKIN THEIR OWN LIFE !!??? HELLLLOOOOOO IT'S CALLED SUICIDE PPL, WHICH MEANS U BECOME A LOST SOUL !!!!!!! YEAH I KNW, THE TRUTH HURT'S !!!!!!! BUT GUESS WUT…. KEEPIN IT REAL IS ALL I KNW, SOO F#%K IF U DNT LYK IT !!!!!!! AS FOR ME … IMMA CONTINUE LIVING LIFE TO THE LIMIT, FUCKIN DEZ HOE'S, & GETTIN MONEY TILL I CAN'T NO MOE !!!!!! MI.YAYO

• king teddy September 24, 2011 at 11:38 am

i eys can neva stop rainin bcoz i mss u so byond. olenu bi bomb, explod hell if u can. wat pain mi abt dagrin is dat he died in sin wat a great loss.

some people say u sell ur soul 2 d devil but al i knw is dat it waz a co-incident. rest in dip slip

• king teddy September 24, 2011 at 11:44 am

wat a great loss but tanks alot bcoz i learnt much abt u. i culd rap jst lyk u. i remix ur tract title= if i die but mine is if i die make u no tink say na person kill make u no start 2 dey hala witches na ma time he don reach e je lo i din try e je simi. to ma dagrin fans one luv

• kennedy October 6, 2011 at 7:53 pm

da grin.R.I.P we all miss you

• Saheed Balogun October 21, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Mis u mor n mor evryday. Dagrin u r evergreen in my heart. RIP Barak o’grin

• olasunkanmiadegboye November 5, 2011 at 11:14 am

dagrin we luv u all after life and death we will still remmber u for life i luv u dagrin akogun omoogiun

• dRaylorD March 5, 2012 at 2:59 pm

baba ku, baba ku, iwa lon jebe, Da'grin i give u ur fully respect, but where-ever u are just have this at the back of ur mind that (dRaylorD) would be out very soon and start from you u stopped and rake all ya enemies away in d industy with rhymes…….salute General Da'grin

• samson April 30, 2012 at 7:49 am

dagrin where u dey

• adewole idowu July 25, 2012 at 5:14 pm

rest in peace dagrin

• Danie b August 30, 2012 at 3:23 am

Rip omo ogun….we miss u!

• daniel October 9, 2012 at 11:26 am

U hve had a coupled of sick or maybe dead politicians bt nigeria cried when we lost a musician…ur memory lives on